Syosset CSD 2016-17 Budget Passes
Thank you to all of the residents who participated in the 2016-17 school district budget vote and trustee election. Voters approved the budget 1505 to 425. With this support, the district will continue to provide a full academic and co-curricular program while also addressing important areas of our school infrastructure.
Board members Tracy Frankel, Rob Gershon, and Susan Parker all ran unopposed for re-election, and will be returning to the Board of Education. Vote totals are as follows: Gershon – 1444, Frankel – 1448, and Parker – 1524.
Again, thank you to all who voted and for your ongoing commitment to our schools!
The links below will take you to web pages that contain information pertinent to budget and other financial information. Information regarding Voter Information can be found HERE.
• January Budget Presentation
• February Budget Presentation
• March Budget Presentation
• April Budget Presentation
• Budget Newsletters
• District Report Card with Proposed Budget for 2016-2017
• Proposed Budget 2016-17 Draft
• Projected Enrollment and School Organization
• 2015-2016 Adopted Budget
• 2015-2016 Budget Information Archive
• 2014-2015 Budget Information Archive
• 2013-2014 Budget Information Archive
• 2015-16 External Audit Report
• 2015-16 External Audit Report - Extraclassroom
• 2014-15 External Audit Report
• 2014-15 External Audit Report - Extraclassroom
• 2013-14 External Audit Report
• 2013-14 External Audit Report – Extraclassroom
• School District Report Card 2015-16
• Exemption Impact Reports